Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm Selling Out My Friends.

I'm sorry VJ and 'Rez.

It's like this.

I never knew exactly what sort of game or prank you were setting up for all this time, by pretending that you didn't know each other in person, that you'd met because of your blogs.

I was totally playing along, as if the summer of the year VJ, Ruthie and I were all roommates, that 'Rez didn't come out for the summer and live with us, on Ruthie's invitation. (Ruthie and 'Rez were high school buddies.)

I'm not sure what great unfolding prank you were planning, but I was prepared to play along. I love a good prank.

But .................... see .................. I'm sorry ...................... but I sorta let it slip to Col.
And she offered me a mint condition Jonny Cash lunchbox full of Fig Newtons if I could provide proof.

And *hangs head* the only video I had was that one night after we went to the silent movie in the park.
Yeah.
Sorry.

The footage where we play spin the bottle.


BUT YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE FIG NEWTONS!

I caved.
I'm sorry.

*giggle*



But seriously, did anyone ever actually believe they'd never met?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home